Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
COS Heidelberg Banner

COS PhD Program

You need to get enrolled (in this order) at the HBIGS PhD offices, at the Faculty of Biosciences, and, optionally, at Heidelberg University. Students from abroad may additionally need to apply for visa and/or residence permits. A guideline outlining these procedures is provided by the Graduate Acadamy of Heidelberg University.


For more information about the enrolment procedures consult the above links. 




/var/www/cos/ / COS PhD Program _e