AG MaizelFunding, Networks & collaborations
- DFG SFB1101 / C05 2018-2021
- DFG FOR2581 Plant morphodynamics 2017-2023
- Boehringer Ingelheim stiftung Plus3 2015-2017
- CellNetworks EcTop development and metabolism 2016-2017
- DFG AGO7-RISC 2013-2015
- CellNetworks OpenSPIM 2012-2014
- CellNetworks EcTop non coding RNA 2012-2014
- CellNetworks Plant developmental biology group 2010-2014
- ANR RNAPATHs 2009-2012
DFG FOR2581 Quantitative Plant Morphodynamics
This DFG research unit brings together biologists, physicists and computer scientists interested in understanding how plants shape their organs.
DFG SFB1101 Molecular Encoding of Specificity in Plant Processes
How is specificity of biological processes achieved at molecular-mechanistic level? This is the main question driving this collaborative research center between the Center for Plant Molecular Biology (ZMBP) of the University of Tübingen, the participating institutes of the Max-Planck-Society (MPG) at the Tübingen campus and three associated research groups of the Centre for Organismal Studies (COS) of the University of Heidelberg. The lab is part of the research area C “RNA-Mediated Specificity”.
University of Castilla-La Mancha